3 Stocks Set to Beat the S&P Today
Nokia The Finnish handset maker is squeezing out gains Tuesday, up nearly 3% on news that the company may implement a new marketing strategy when it unveils its Windows 8 smartphone this autumn, hoping for a more exclusive type of launch in line with those Apple conducts for new iPhones.
The German software company is up 1
SAP The German software company is up 1.6% in Frankfurt afterwards reporting strong revenues results today. The company said it is maintaining its full-year revenues outlook and expects 2012 operating profit to rise to between 5.05 billion euros and 5.25 billion euros. The company said this was in large part thanks to the success of its cloud-based services. Before this year it bought cloud-computing firm SuccessFactors, which it now sees contributing a 10% to 12% increase in revenue from software-related services.
- · Rackspace debuts OpenStack cloud servers
- · America's broadband adoption challenges
- · EPAM Systems Leverages the Cloud to Enhance Its Global Delivery Model With Nimbula Director
- · Telcom & Data intros emergency VOIP phones
- · Lorton Data Announces Partnership with Krengeltech Through A-Quaâ¢ Integration into DocuMailer