Apologies Issued For Microsoft Windows Azure
The onset of cloud computing is creating a growing web of connections and alliances as solution providers and vendors reach out for support as they make their move to hosted services.
Venture capital is alive and thriving in the tech sector, and companies all over, from upstart network infrastructure players to chipmakers and cloud storage specialists, are closing some pretty hefty sums. Here's a look at recent funding rounds and the backers involved.
- · Rackspace debuts OpenStack cloud servers
- · America's broadband adoption challenges
- · EPAM Systems Leverages the Cloud to Enhance Its Global Delivery Model With Nimbula Director
- · Telcom & Data intros emergency VOIP phones
- · Lorton Data Announces Partnership with Krengeltech Through A-Quaâ¢ Integration into DocuMailer