AT&T slashes Nokia Lumia 900 price by half
Starting today, theLumia 900 costs just $49.99 with a new two-year service agreement, down from its already-inexpensive $99.99 price tag when the smartphone first debuted in April.
The Lumia 900 has a terrific 4
The Lumia 900 has a terrific 4.3-inch screen, LTE (Long Term Evolution, latest standard in the mobile network technology) speeds, and an 8-megapixel camera. It as well runsWindows Phone 7.5, and like all other existing Windows phones, will not be upgradeable to Windows Phone 8 OS this fall. The significant price drop is surely intended to sweeten the deal for consumers who are on the fence about whether they need an multi-core Windows Phone or feel fine with a fast-enough single-core processor.
The bottom line: The Nokia Lumia 900's unequalled design and high-end features make Windows Phone look fantastic, and the $99 price is in the extreme fair. In spite of some flaws, this is my favorite Windows Phone but. Read Full Review
The latest communications research news on CNET News
Check out the latest communications research news on CNET News, featuring the latest on cell phones, mobile gear, VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol), and Internet access via broadband and wireless connections.
Voip For Lumia
- · Rackspace debuts OpenStack cloud servers
- · America's broadband adoption challenges
- · EPAM Systems Leverages the Cloud to Enhance Its Global Delivery Model With Nimbula Director
- · Telcom & Data intros emergency VOIP phones
- · Lorton Data Announces Partnership with Krengeltech Through A-Quaâ¢ Integration into DocuMailer