This tech revenues season there's a common formula. Enterprise research companies are reporting solid results and tweaking their outlooks a bit to account for a shaky economy. SAP, which happens to dominate in economically challenged Europe, is maintaining a strong outlook.
The real stunner here is that the bulk of SAP's revenue comes from Europe, Middle East and Africa. Those last two regions could see boom cycles as emerging markets, nevertheless Europe is struggling economically amid government debt worries, austerity measures and anemic gross domestic product reports.
Now SAP has every reason to be confident. The company delivered a strong first half, saw second quarter revenue top €1 billion and has retooled for cloud computing via the acquisitions of SuccessFactors and Ariba.
Apple, BlackBerry, Android, Windows - nine out of ten employees use their own mobile devices for work. How can businesses best leverage mobile innovation to maximize user experience?View this on-demand webinar and learn how to empower and secure BYOD email.
- · Rackspace debuts OpenStack cloud servers
- · America's broadband adoption challenges
- · EPAM Systems Leverages the Cloud to Enhance Its Global Delivery Model With Nimbula Director
- · Telcom & Data intros emergency VOIP phones
- · Lorton Data Announces Partnership with Krengeltech Through A-Quaâ¢ Integration into DocuMailer