DocuSign Raises $47.5 Million D Round
DocuSign, which claims to be the global standard for legally binding, secure electronic-signatures, has raised a $47.5 million D round led by Kleiner Perkins, an investment that will put Kleiner partner Mary Meeker, once Wall Street's leading Internet analyst, on its board.
The widgetry is accessible from any Internet-connected device and is supposed to support virtually any document and form type. It provides broad user authentication options, data collection, secure document and data storage and retrieval as then as real-time negotiation and collaboration tools.
Maureen O'Gara the most read innovation reporter for the past 20 years, is the Cloud Computing and Virtualization News Desk editor of SYS-CON Media. She is the publisher of famous "Billygrams" and the editor-in-chief of "Client/Server News" for more than a decade. One of the most respected research reporters in the business, Maureen can be reached by email at maureen(at)sys-con.com or paperboy(at)g2news.com, and by phone at 516 759-7025. Twitter: @MaureenOGara
Raises Funding Or Round Or Financing Or Grant
- · Rackspace debuts OpenStack cloud servers
- · America's broadband adoption challenges
- · EPAM Systems Leverages the Cloud to Enhance Its Global Delivery Model With Nimbula Director
- · Telcom & Data intros emergency VOIP phones
- · Lorton Data Announces Partnership with Krengeltech Through A-Quaâ¢ Integration into DocuMailer