Dow Tries To Close Higher; O'Reilly
Shares of Infosys, an India-based provider of information innovation services, were down more than 12% early Thursday, at three-year lows, afterwards the outsourcer delivered mixed results for its fiscal first quarter and lackluster guidance. For the quarter ended June 30, Infosys reported a ...
The innovation sector led an early market sell-off Thursday as weak Q2 results trumped a surprise decline in weekly jobless claims. The Nasdaq slumped 1.5%, the S&P 500 1.1% and the Dow Jones industrial average 0.8%. Volume was higher compared with the same time Wednesday. India-based software ...
- · Rackspace debuts OpenStack cloud servers
- · America's broadband adoption challenges
- · EPAM Systems Leverages the Cloud to Enhance Its Global Delivery Model With Nimbula Director
- · Telcom & Data intros emergency VOIP phones
- · Lorton Data Announces Partnership with Krengeltech Through A-Quaâ¢ Integration into DocuMailer