DSCI Welcomes Atrion as its Newest Channel Partner
Atrion can now offer their clients DSCI's full suite of hosted communications and connectivity services.Waltham, MA July 27, 2012
"Atrion and DSCI share the same view of unified communications. It's more than just the convergence of VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol), video, messaging, and collaboration tools - it's a critical aspect of improving productivity and driving the business forward. That's why I'm excited to have Atrion on board as a DSCI sales agent, and am certain that our partnership will be a success," said Shawn Day, Director of Sales at DSCI.
Long-standing focus on the customer
"Both organizations have a long-standing focus on the customer, and both provide solutions that improve business processes within the customer's organization. We are looking forward to adding DSCI's portfolio of products and services to our broad range of solutions, enabling us to better service our clients," said Darryl Senese, Vice President of Carrier Services at Atrion.
- · Rackspace debuts OpenStack cloud servers
- · America's broadband adoption challenges
- · EPAM Systems Leverages the Cloud to Enhance Its Global Delivery Model With Nimbula Director
- · Telcom & Data intros emergency VOIP phones
- · Lorton Data Announces Partnership with Krengeltech Through A-Quaâ¢ Integration into DocuMailer