Global business IT spend rising despite recession
"There has been little change in either business confidence or consumer sentiment in the past quarter, so the short-term outlook is for continued caution in IT spending," said Gordon.
"Business process as a service after all accounts for the vast majority of cloud spending by organisations, nevertheless other areas just as platform as a service, software as a service and infrastructure as a service are growing faster," said Gordon.
Live: 18th July at 10am. Join our expert panellists and case studies to find out how IT managers in SMEs are dealing with these trends and to understand how research and new working practices will shape the SME office of the future
- · Rackspace debuts OpenStack cloud servers
- · America's broadband adoption challenges
- · EPAM Systems Leverages the Cloud to Enhance Its Global Delivery Model With Nimbula Director
- · Telcom & Data intros emergency VOIP phones
- · Lorton Data Announces Partnership with Krengeltech Through A-Quaâ¢ Integration into DocuMailer