Informatica Names Amy Chang to Board of Directors
"I am pleased to welcome Amy Chang to the Informatica Board,"said Sohaib Abbasi, chairman and chief executive officer,Informatica. "Amy's forward-looking perspective will betremendously valuable as we continue to advance the Informaticaplatform for organizations to gain business value from dataassociated with the latest innovation megatrends including bigdata, social and mobile computing."
Chang brings a broad range of innovation experience with earlierpositions at eBay, McKinsey & Company and within Google.
Chang received both her bachelor of science in ElectricalEngineering, Hardware and master of science in ElectricalEngineering, Network Systems from Stanford University. AdditionallyChang was an Intel Foundation Scholar and a Mayfield Venture FundFellow.
- · Rackspace debuts OpenStack cloud servers
- · America's broadband adoption challenges
- · EPAM Systems Leverages the Cloud to Enhance Its Global Delivery Model With Nimbula Director
- · Telcom & Data intros emergency VOIP phones
- · Lorton Data Announces Partnership with Krengeltech Through A-Quaâ¢ Integration into DocuMailer