AT&T plans to drop its lawsuit against an Ipswich manufacturer, following a legal showdown in which the telecommunications giant said Todd Tool and Abrasives was responsible for paying a near $900,000 phone bill for international calls made to Somalia in spite of its phone system being hacked.
Cambridge startup NuoDB Inc., which provides an "elastically scalable database" for so-called "cloud" computing, has landed $10 million in funding, which will go toward developing its database software and sales.
Nuance Communications of Burlington said its Dragon Drive Messaging system, which lets people send emails and text messages verbally, will be available in some BMW models starting this month.
- · Rackspace debuts OpenStack cloud servers
- · America's broadband adoption challenges
- · EPAM Systems Leverages the Cloud to Enhance Its Global Delivery Model With Nimbula Director
- · Telcom & Data intros emergency VOIP phones
- · Lorton Data Announces Partnership with Krengeltech Through A-Quaâ¢ Integration into DocuMailer