Narendra Modi asks Gujaratis living abroad to inspire Americans to visit a new 'Vibrant Gujarat'
Incidentally, he said that Saurashtra and Kutch region, as well known as Kathiawad, was before considered to be the most backward in the past. Nevertheless it has now become the most developed region pulsating with maximum industrial and business activity. The region boasts as the only abode of Asian abode and several bird sanctuaries, virgin beaches, vast stretches of Rann, religious places like Somnath and Dwarka.
Mr. Modi said that Gujarati people are themselves known as born tourists for their wandering spirit. A number of Gujaratis settled in America are in motel business and they know the importance of tourism. Appreciating the Gujarati pride and confidence for whatever they do and wherever they go, he said it was time for them to tap the USD 3-trillion global tourism industry. Even as Gujarati people abroad continue to have vital link with motherland, they could use innovation and enterprise to take Gujarat to new heights.
- · Rackspace debuts OpenStack cloud servers
- · America's broadband adoption challenges
- · EPAM Systems Leverages the Cloud to Enhance Its Global Delivery Model With Nimbula Director
- · Telcom & Data intros emergency VOIP phones
- · Lorton Data Announces Partnership with Krengeltech Through A-Quaâ¢ Integration into DocuMailer