New CEO for SingTel's enterprise business
SINGAPORE - Singapore Telecommunications Limited today named Mr Bill Chang as CEO Group ICT, leading the Group's enterprise business.
The latest technologies
Group ICT will focus its efforts on empowering businesses with the latest technologies and an extensive suite of enterprise-focused products and services.
Mr Chang's previous position was Managing Director of Business Group, Group ICT. He joined SingTel in 2005 as Executive Vice President of its Business Group and was responsible for extending the company's lead in the enterprise customer segment. In accordance with him, SingTel's Business Group has enhanced its position as a leader in ICT, managed services and cloud computing.
Singtel Business Group
- · Rackspace debuts OpenStack cloud servers
- · America's broadband adoption challenges
- · EPAM Systems Leverages the Cloud to Enhance Its Global Delivery Model With Nimbula Director
- · Telcom & Data intros emergency VOIP phones
- · Lorton Data Announces Partnership with Krengeltech Through A-Quaâ¢ Integration into DocuMailer