Oracle case continues to drag on
In the trial, now into its sixth week, Oracle claims Google has copied Java API designs into the APIs of its Android mobile operating system; based Android class libraries on Java API designs; and copied from Java code into Android code.
The way Java uses symbolic references into Android
Oracle claims Google has copied the way Java uses symbolic references into Android; Google denies this, saying that it used numeric references instead.
Sam Varghese is a journalist who has flirted with tech from time to time. Nine years of using DOS and at that time Windows led him to start experimenting with GNU/Linux in 1998. Afterwards two years of dual-booting Red Hat and Windows, and next Slackware and Windows, he began using the Debian distribution as a single-boot system for his personal use. Since at that time he has written widely about the use of both free and open source software, and the people behind the code.His personal blog is titled Irregular Expression.
- · Rackspace debuts OpenStack cloud servers
- · America's broadband adoption challenges
- · EPAM Systems Leverages the Cloud to Enhance Its Global Delivery Model With Nimbula Director
- · Telcom & Data intros emergency VOIP phones
- · Lorton Data Announces Partnership with Krengeltech Through A-Quaâ¢ Integration into DocuMailer