QT Talk Partners With Order Express
QT Talk, a leader in mobile, prepaid, international calling, is announcing its recent coalition with Order Express, a money transfer company providing services to many countries in Latin America. QT Talk has experienced significant growth in the past year with its international calling service Pure Minutes. With its ability to offer clients a simple, cost-efficient alternative to calling cards, Pure Minutes has become a household name for many foreign-born callers throughout the northeast.
About QT Talk: QT Talk provides international long distance services for residential, business and mobile services. The company offers flexible rates and affordable calling plans delivered through its hosted VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) platform, residential IP connectivity, business internet and mobile devices, replacing traditional telephone service, international calling plans and calling card programs.
- · Rackspace debuts OpenStack cloud servers
- · America's broadband adoption challenges
- · EPAM Systems Leverages the Cloud to Enhance Its Global Delivery Model With Nimbula Director
- · Telcom & Data intros emergency VOIP phones
- · Lorton Data Announces Partnership with Krengeltech Through A-Quaâ¢ Integration into DocuMailer