Salesforce.com to Participate in Stifel Nicolaus & Co. Hosted Bus Tour
Salesforce.com, the enterprise cloud computing company, today announced that John Wookey, Executive Vice President, Social Applications, will participate in an investor bus tour hosted by Stifel Nicolaus & Co. on Monday, July 9, 2012 at 3:00pm / 6:00pm in San Francisco, CA.
About Salesforce.comWith more than 100,000 clients, salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing company in other words leading the shift to the social enterprise. Social enterprises leverage social, mobile and open cloud technologies to put clients at the heart of their business. Based on salesforce.com's real-time, multitenant architecture, the company's platform and application services allow clients to:
- · Rackspace debuts OpenStack cloud servers
- · America's broadband adoption challenges
- · EPAM Systems Leverages the Cloud to Enhance Its Global Delivery Model With Nimbula Director
- · Telcom & Data intros emergency VOIP phones
- · Lorton Data Announces Partnership with Krengeltech Through A-Quaâ¢ Integration into DocuMailer