Samsung accuses Apple of 'ambush litigation'
Summary: Samsung has accused Apple of "ambush litigation" by bringing up new defences against its patent infringement for the first time in the hearing.
Young said that allowing Samsung to voice objections is only "second best" to rejecting Apple's argument, nevertheless that the company is open to it.
Degree in Computer Science
Armed with a degree in Computer Science and a Masters in Journalism, Josh keeps a close eye on the telecommunications industry and all the goings on in government IT. Like most Gen Y, he spends a lot of his time with his eyes glued to his iPhone on various social media apps.
Want a Dashboard to Monitor all Servers, Applications, Networks and IT SLAs? "up.time" is Powerful and Easy-to-use Enterprise IT Systems Management that Won't Break the Bank. Trial in Minutes, fully Deploy in Days. Save 30-50% on ITSM software.
- · Rackspace debuts OpenStack cloud servers
- · America's broadband adoption challenges
- · EPAM Systems Leverages the Cloud to Enhance Its Global Delivery Model With Nimbula Director
- · Telcom & Data intros emergency VOIP phones
- · Lorton Data Announces Partnership with Krengeltech Through A-Quaâ¢ Integration into DocuMailer