Session border control market to grow at a CAGR of 23.7%
A session border controller is a device regularly deployed in Voice over Internet Protocol networks to exert control over the signalling and by and large also the media streams involved in setting up, conducting, and tearing down telephone calls or other interactive media communications.
The majority of the session border control market
North America makes up the majority of the session border control market, although its share of global session border control revenue will decline to a smaller majority as other regions increase session initiation protocol trunk adoption.
Companies have begun to develop router-integrated session border controller to avoid jitters in networks which are caused by standalone session border controls.
A key player in the session border control market is Acme Packet, the leader in session delivery network solutions, which enable the trusted, first-class delivery of then-generation voice, data and unified communications services and applications across IP networks.
- · Rackspace debuts OpenStack cloud servers
- · America's broadband adoption challenges
- · EPAM Systems Leverages the Cloud to Enhance Its Global Delivery Model With Nimbula Director
- · Telcom & Data intros emergency VOIP phones
- · Lorton Data Announces Partnership with Krengeltech Through A-Quaâ¢ Integration into DocuMailer