Skype Bug Sends IMs to Wrong Recipients
Skype is often regarded as a secure and private platform for VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) communication, video and instant messaging, catering to both enterprise and consumer markets. The Microsoft-owned company has been receiving complaints about messages being misdirected to other members of a user's contact list. The bug affects several Skype versions across different platforms, including version 5.10 for Windows, 5.8 for OS X, 4.0 for Linux and 1.2 for Windows Phone 7.
Popular web magazine published
CMSWire is a popular web magazine published by Simpler Media Group. We focus on intelligent information management, digital customer experience management, and the emergence of social business tools and practices. Read more about us or learn how to advertise here.
- · Rackspace debuts OpenStack cloud servers
- · America's broadband adoption challenges
- · EPAM Systems Leverages the Cloud to Enhance Its Global Delivery Model With Nimbula Director
- · Telcom & Data intros emergency VOIP phones
- · Lorton Data Announces Partnership with Krengeltech Through A-Quaâ¢ Integration into DocuMailer