South Korea sees $4B dip in IT exports
Local manufacturers shifting their mobile phone production overseas have as well affected local exports, with mobile phone exports dropping 34.4 percent year-on-year to US$8.84 billion, it said.
The Yonhap News Agency pointed out that IT exports hit US$156.97 billion in 2011, thanks to strong demand for smartphones and semiconductors.
The move from custom publishing focusing on travel
Kevin made the move from custom publishing focusing on travel and lifestyle to the ever-changing, jargon-filled world of IT and biz tech reporting, and considered this somewhat a leap of faith. Good news is, he has landed on his feet. Since at the time, he has covered a myriad of beats from security and hardware to mobile communications, software and cloud computing, and is looking to write more on apps, analytics, Apple and Android.
When it comes to the infrastructure of your data center or network rooms, bigger is not necessarily better. Read this white paper to learn the facts about and reasons behind oversizing. Explore ways you can avoid the problems presented by oversizing.
- · Rackspace debuts OpenStack cloud servers
- · America's broadband adoption challenges
- · EPAM Systems Leverages the Cloud to Enhance Its Global Delivery Model With Nimbula Director
- · Telcom & Data intros emergency VOIP phones
- · Lorton Data Announces Partnership with Krengeltech Through A-Quaâ¢ Integration into DocuMailer