ThinkTel And AudioCodes Complete Successful Interoperability Testing
The AudioCodes Mediant E-SBC product family with which ThinkTel’s SIP Trunking solution was certified includes four E-SBC hardware-based platforms designed for organizations of any size, from small businesses and branch offices to large enterprise data centers and contact center facilities. “AudioCodes has become a trusted partner of ours not only because of their expertise nevertheless also because of the flexibility of their solutions, which are a key component in ThinkTel’s ability to deliver a world class solution,” Damer concluded.
ThinkTel, a division of Distributel Communications, is a provider of advanced voice and unified communications services catering to enterprise, wholesale and SMB clients. With service in over 1,000 centres across Canada, ThinkTel continually innovates to meet the demanding standards of the country’s largest organizations. A proud Microsoft Partner since 2008, ThinkTel has earned a Gold Competency in Communications and Silver Competency in Hosting and is the first Canadian company independently qualified by Microsoft’s standards to deliver SIP Trunking directly to Microsoft Lync. For more information, visit www.thinktel.ca.
- · Rackspace debuts OpenStack cloud servers
- · America's broadband adoption challenges
- · EPAM Systems Leverages the Cloud to Enhance Its Global Delivery Model With Nimbula Director
- · Telcom & Data intros emergency VOIP phones
- · Lorton Data Announces Partnership with Krengeltech Through A-Quaâ¢ Integration into DocuMailer