Tourism boom for SA
This username must be unequalled, cannot be edited and will be used in the URL to your profile page across the entire 24.com network.
des.cider says... If Nelson Mandela was nevertheless President today, this country would probably be the wealthiest, most free and desirable country in Africa. It would undoubtedly have evolved a better education system than it has, and people with far more intelligence and competence than we have in power today would be running the major departments in government and would be leading businesses which offer increasing levels of employment, training and technological advancement for the population in the aggregate. Whether Mr Mandela is in the same league as Caesar, Hannibal, Churchill, Kennedy, Reagan, etc, is very debateable. Read the article...
- · Rackspace debuts OpenStack cloud servers
- · America's broadband adoption challenges
- · EPAM Systems Leverages the Cloud to Enhance Its Global Delivery Model With Nimbula Director
- · Telcom & Data intros emergency VOIP phones
- · Lorton Data Announces Partnership with Krengeltech Through A-Quaâ¢ Integration into DocuMailer