TPG frees misled customers from contracts
TPG's undertaking states: "If a customer of TPG's Unlimited ADSL2+ broadband plan notifies TPG that he or she was misled as to the monthly charge payable for the plan and indicates a desire to terminate his or her contract, TPG will permit such clients to terminate the contract without penalty".
The only time that TPG
It wasn't the only time that TPG was fined by the ACCC for misleading advertising. In April this year, TPG was fined AU$13,200 for its voice over internet protocol services.
Apple, BlackBerry, Android, Windows - nine out of ten employees use their own mobile devices for work. How can businesses best leverage mobile research to maximize user experience?View this on-demand webinar and learn how to empower and secure BYOD email.
- · Rackspace debuts OpenStack cloud servers
- · America's broadband adoption challenges
- · EPAM Systems Leverages the Cloud to Enhance Its Global Delivery Model With Nimbula Director
- · Telcom & Data intros emergency VOIP phones
- · Lorton Data Announces Partnership with Krengeltech Through A-Quaâ¢ Integration into DocuMailer