Verizon reporting phone outages in area
"As far as we know, Verizon has T-1 lines that are down — not operating," Custer said. "We do know there have not been any bad outcomes because of this, and we are using alternative methods to communicate. Towers from furthermore distances away degradation in communications, which can be static."The problem was reported around 1 p.m. and is specific to Verizon communications lines.Follow us on FacebookFollow us on TwitterFollow us on Google+
SAC is a grassroots organization dedicated to the revitalization of Ardmore, Pennsylvania's business district based on community input, consensus building, sound and comprehensive planning, and the preservation of our architectural heritage.
- · Rackspace debuts OpenStack cloud servers
- · America's broadband adoption challenges
- · EPAM Systems Leverages the Cloud to Enhance Its Global Delivery Model With Nimbula Director
- · Telcom & Data intros emergency VOIP phones
- · Lorton Data Announces Partnership with Krengeltech Through A-Quaâ¢ Integration into DocuMailer