Australia and New Zealand operations of Mahindra Satyam
Hyderabad: Mahindra Satyam, a leading global consulting and IT services provider, today announced that it has appointed Edward ‘Ted’ Pretty as the Chairman for its Australian and New Zealand operations. He will as well be supporting the Company’s Asian region for telecom business expansion.Ted will be driving the strategy for Mahindra Satyam and Tech Mahindra across network engineering and operations, business intelligence & analytics, cloud, mobility and security. Ted’s experience will as well facilitate expansion plans in the region as the Organization explores opportunities to offer a higher service suite to businesses in the region.
Commenting on his new role, Ted shared,"I am really proud to join the Mahindra Group at this stage one of the largest and most successful global innovation services businesses. It will be my objective to ensure that our customers see and experience the business benefits that Mahindra Satyam – Tech Mahindra innovation and processes can deliver across the IT&T, financial services, industrial, e-Government and health sectors in particular."
"tech Mahindra New Zealand"
- · Rackspace debuts OpenStack cloud servers
- · America's broadband adoption challenges
- · EPAM Systems Leverages the Cloud to Enhance Its Global Delivery Model With Nimbula Director
- · Telcom & Data intros emergency VOIP phones
- · Lorton Data Announces Partnership with Krengeltech Through A-Quaâ¢ Integration into DocuMailer