TE unveils HighBand solution
TE Connectivity launched HighBand solutions, an anti-snag patch cords for better cable management. This solution is powered by Patch-by-Exception research. HighBand systems provide material, installation and operational cost savings and it offers a competitive alternative to traditional RJ45 products.
K. K. Shetty, Director, Enterprise, Telecom & Wireless Networks, TE Connectivity - India & SAARC said, "The HighBand solution is the ideal cabling solution for companies who require efficiency, guaranteed performance and appealing aesthetics. HighBand is comprised of high-performance, disconnection modules, user-friendly cable management and innovative anti-snag patch cords."
It offers cross-connect and cable management innovation and delivers cost savings, operational benefits, added security and guaranteed performance, claimed a press note. It allows permanent link testing and supports technologies just as VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol), IP-TV and online gaming where the quality of the cabling system affects the Quality Of Service.
"patch By Exception" Cloud
Benefiting From Highband Patch By Exception
- · Rackspace debuts OpenStack cloud servers
- · America's broadband adoption challenges
- · EPAM Systems Leverages the Cloud to Enhance Its Global Delivery Model With Nimbula Director
- · Telcom & Data intros emergency VOIP phones
- · Lorton Data Announces Partnership with Krengeltech Through A-Quaâ¢ Integration into DocuMailer