ZTE under scanner over Iran deals
In March this year, Reuters reported that ZTE sold a powerful surveillance system Iran's largest telecom firm. The surveillance system reportedly was capable of monitoring landline, mobile and Internet communications.
Due to US sanctions on Iran, sales of the equipment are prohibited. The report furthermore reported that ZTE's 98.6 million euro contract included hardware and software products from tech companies, including Microsoft Hewlett-Packard, Oracle, Cisco, Dell, Juniper Networks and Symantec.
Few months back
A few months back, US congressional panel gave approval to a measure designed to search and clear the U.S. nuclear-weapons complex of research produced by Huawei and ZTE.
Voip To Iran
- · Rackspace debuts OpenStack cloud servers
- · America's broadband adoption challenges
- · EPAM Systems Leverages the Cloud to Enhance Its Global Delivery Model With Nimbula Director
- · Telcom & Data intros emergency VOIP phones
- · Lorton Data Announces Partnership with Krengeltech Through A-Quaâ¢ Integration into DocuMailer